Sunday, January 11, 2009

To 2009

Life is but a myth that no one seems to grasp or solve in a life time. We spend hours trying to think of the right way to live our lives,make a decision and enjoy the fruits of our hard earned work. When do we reflect? When do we take the time out to be just ourselves, to think , to even just be.

I sit in a club on new years eve, I am more sober than a priest during lent, couples around me are dancing drunk, rolling their eyes and questioning what are they bonded by.

You see the preening and effort slowly melt as the booze seeps deeper into the blood. Is this it? Did I spend this long to have black feet, burning eyes and a pulsing head ache.

Cheers to the new years resolutions that will be broken tomorrow, the relationships that are ending and the love being spread... Life is wonderful, life is my own to live, love and conquer.....
I want different things this year, my to do list of things has changed and there are the stock standard like health, wealth and happiness...

I'm interested in more... Enlightenment...peace... Beauty

1 comment:

  1. J9, I started one of these 2 years back. All about my life on ships. Keep it up, its a lot of fun! Looks like its gonna be good.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete