Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is a blind date really that blind ?

One expects a blind date to go only one way..out the door. I decided this year was about trying new things, out with the old kind of thing... but what lengths am i prepared to go to.

Its poring with rain, I've been sweating at fighting for the past hour and a half and really don't feel like anything other than the emergency room. Can i really cancel now, is it to late... is half an hour before really to late. AAAAaaa just go already, you never know.

Now the joke is that for the first time in my life i decided to wear white pants, was feeling it when i packed it !! what a joke that turned out to be, it was like a clip from girls gone wild. This poor man is going to think what the hell did i get my self into.

So i drive like a bat out of hell in order not to be late, average about 160, i am not to sure if it was the heavy foot syndrome or nerves that made me speed, but to put it gently "i could feel the wind in my hair"

Arrive, breath,crap, call and cancel,aaaa so nervous, its raining, stupid white pants, I'm such an idiot.

breath
slam door
beep
puddle
F$%^*
smile

When gentle eyes fall upon you the only thing one can do is relax, feel safe and smile.

i was surprised... from the time we sat down we spoke, we didn't stop... it was so sweet to see how hard we were both trying to not try to hard ... we laughed and talked for hours, finally got kicked out by the waitress because we really were the only people in the bar at that time.

honesty
real
sensitive
adorable lisp
great laugh
soft hands


then the walk to the cars...

the rain is like little golf balls, i look like the crow with my make up running down my face, yet he still walked me to my car. OLD SCHOOL WINS!!!

10 points right there


all in all a great blind date.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it when something so unexpected, turns out so well! Glad it was a success x

    ReplyDelete